Products & Services
- Windows Application Development
- Web Design & Development
- .NET: C#, SQL Server, MVC4 / 6, LINQ, Entity Framework, WCF
- Open Source: PHP, MySQL, MVC (CakePHP & CodeIgniter), WordPress, OpenCart
- Web & Graphics Design
- Outsourced Product Development
- filexpertez Windows PC Backup to local &
- WinBackup Business Backup files, databases, VMs in Windows network
- digipaper Document Digitization & Management
- SysExpertez Windows IT Configuration Management
- CloudScape Manage Cloud Data Storage
- Testology Test Framework for Windows
- Logastic Logging engine for Windows
C++ & C# developers
- WIMPLE WP Form Plugin Flexible and convenient Web Form plug-in for WordPress.
We have been working with Microsoft's web technologies for more than a decade. We started our work on .NET with in-house product development, and later took up various client projects.
With well documented standards and support for Web Service protocols, .NET application development significantly improves the interoperability of systems enabling hassle-free communication across organizations and platforms.
We deliver comprehensive solutions leveraging the full range of .NET functionality. We use our own cloud-hosted (SaaS model in AWS) HR system, .MORE. We plan to release it for use by small- and medium-size businesses. The .MORE product suite is built completely on the Microsoft technologies, such as IIS, .NET framework, .NET Core 3.x, C#, SQL Server, LINQ etc.
We use these technologies for various client projects in different application domains – finance, streaming media, advertising, social networking, health & wellness, education etc.
Our .NET team consists of a dedicated group of Developers, QA Engineers, Designers, and Project Managers, who are trained in the related technologies. Our .NET-specific services include:
- .NET custom MVC4 and MVC6 web application development
- .NET-based website development
- Migration of web applications to .NET
- Integration of heterogeneous web applications / services
- Web Services (SOAP and RESTful)